Stability has been greatly enhanced and crashes should be greatly reduced or non-existant. Cursor positioning between view has also been enhanced and should work consistently (correctly) now.
Some notable new features:
- Goto Link or Style
- Saved Searches
- Clip Manager
- Deleting unused images and styles
- Edit capability in TOC generation
- Inserting special characters
- Change text casing
- Reformatting CSS files
- Various style and file usage reports
- Ease of linking stylesheets and images
- Inserting links and anchors
- Opening files/images with external editors
- Customise the GUI fonts/sizes/colors
- ...and so much more...
All of this couldn't have been accomplished without the help of Grant Drake and Dave Heiland. Without their contributions 0.6.0 would have only had a fraction of these changes.